We at High Tech Tyre Retreaders Pvt. Ltd., are commited to consistently
strive for improvement in all our activities.
We will attain this by
- Continuous upgradation of technology and process used in tyre retreading.
- Motivating and training the work force.
- Continuous business growth by complete customer satisfaction.
High Tech Tyre Retreaders (P) Ltd. has always met the ever-growing demands
of its discerning clients, thanks to its stringent quality control measures
and research & development efforts - undertaken to exceed global standards.
We are always striving to produce precision rubber products that feature
the highest possible specifications. The focus is, therefore, on a consistent
manufacturing process, backed by the continuous technological upgradation.
At HTTRPL, quality control is an in-built and ongoing practice as manufacturing processes and quality control measures are synchronized at every stage. Excellent process controls and foolproof quality monitoring systems ensure total perfection - starting with the careful selection of raw materials and finishing with stringent testing and inspection of finished products. Our R&D experts also provide support & assistance to our valued clients as and when required.
Since meticulous quality control is the most vital factor for our sustained success, those involved in the production process get thorough training that effectively empowers them to implement and improve quality standards. These standards are reviewed and upgraded regularly and each procedure is backed by intelligent concepts & requisite instrumentation.
- Tyres retreaded by High Tech Tyre Retreaders (P) Ltd. carry a warranty valid up to 6 months.
- Tyres retreaded by HTTRPL are guaranteed against all defects in material and workmanship. The warranty does not cover consequential damages caused by service hazards, vehicle defects, etc. The liability under this warranty is limited to make good the defects arising solely from the use of faulty material or workmanship on a pro-rata basis. Casing burst and/or air in casing is not covered under this warranty. The warranty is valid for a period of six month from the date of our invoice